Drum roll please.... here it is.....
And the letter included:
Christmas Letter 2009
The Reader's Digest Edition
1. Lisa turned 40 in April, which means she made it another year, and now officially has the gray hair to prove it.
2. Ladybug's softball team went to the championship game; regretfully, they lost.
3. KT & Lisa celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary with a trip to Vegas. It was educational in a not so good way.
4. Took the kids to visit Their Great Grandma in California with a side trip to Disneyland. Still paying for that one!
5. Miguel received his Eagle Scout Award in October. Way to go Miguel!
6. KT is still employed despite pay cuts and lay offs. Some new technology looks promising, but if that doesn't work out, we always have the lottery...
7. TJ took summer school so he can graduate early from high school. TJ graduates and starts college in January. Cha Ching!
We wish you and your family a very Christ centered Christmas.
May the spirit of the season abound in your hearts throughout the year.
**To all my blogging friends, I am taking a break...See you next year!**